Every business owner with an office knows that regular office cleaning is important. They might also be aware of the benefits of office cleaning services and would like to use one. Before hiring office cleaning services, it is important to know how much they cost and the factors that influence the cost of office cleaning services in the US.
There are a lot of factors that can influence the cost of office cleaning services. We’ve discussed them below to give you an idea of how much office cleaning services in the US cost. Read on to find out.
Factors That Affect The Cost Of Office Cleaning Services
The cost of office cleaning is dependent on a variety of factors. Some of these factors include:
- Size of office: One major factor determining how much a cleaning service will charge for cleaning your office is size. Large offices usually cost more to clean as more cleaning products and equipment are required to clean larger spaces.
- The time it takes to clean the office: Office cleaning prices are also dependent on the time it takes to clean the office completely, and the time of the day the cleaning is done. Usually, hiring a commercial cleaning company to clean during your staff’s working time costs more than hiring cleaning services.
- The state of your office: This simply means how clean or dirty your office is. Commercial cleaning services will first consider the state of your office before giving you an estimated cost for their services. Offices that are not too dirty are charged lower prices than offices scattered and messy. This is because it takes more cleaning products, equipment, and time to clean a dirtier office.
- Regularity of cleaning: Offices that require regular cleaning services and hire a professional office cleaning service regularly usually get some discounts per visit compared to offices that require professional cleaning services only once or twice a week.
Before hiring a professional cleaning service and building maintenance commerce, you should note that cost does not always equate to quality of service. Some professional cleaning companies might be expensive but offer low-quality service by using low-quality products and paying little attention to detail. So before hiring any professional cleaning service, take time to check the company’s reviews and note the feedback from other customers first.
Typical Costs Of Office Cleaning Services In The US
The cost of office cleaning varies and can be influenced by various factors, as discussed above. Some of the typical costs of office cleaning services in the US are:
- For lesser assignments, many cleaning businesses charge a set rate. In a very small workplace, garbage removal and light cleaning (vacuuming and dusting) cost roughly $20-$30 every visit and increase depending on the size of the office, type and amount of cleaning needed, and the number of restrooms. A tiny office could only require minimal service once or twice a week for roughly $100-$200 per month, whereas daily trash removal and easy vacuuming at a normal small business can cost $500-$700 per month or more.
- Larger jobs like construction cleaning and building maintenance, commerce, and other similar tasks that require more specialist cleaning or frequent service are typically priced between 5 and 55 cents per square foot. Some cleaning companies will charge extra for labor/intensive special services like waxing and floor stripping, which can cost $25 – $50 per square foot, carpet cleaning, which can cost $20-$40 per hour, and refrigerator and microwave cleaning which can cost $10-$35 per appliance.
Larger offices usually have a lower cost per square foot. Commercial cleaning services for an office in a city can cost between $5-$10 per square foot on a monthly basis for a 20,000 square foot office. However, in a less developed area, the same cleaning services for a 2,000 square foot office with a restroom and kitchenette may cost 10-55 cents per square foot or more.
J&S Building Maintenance, Inc Offers Commercial Cleaning Services in Commerce, CA
Commercial cleaning services can also perform building maintenance services commerce. Before hiring any cleaning service, you must know if they offer any discounts and if they use their cleaning supplies. It is also advisable to get at least 3 estimates and ensure that any cleaning company you hire is properly licensed and bonded. To schedule commercial cleaning services in Commerce or near by areas, learn more about J&S Building Maintenance, Inc or to get a post construction cleaning services, schedule an appointment or call 833-463-0227 to transform your workplace into a beautiful one.