Commercial cleaning companies provide professional cleaning and maintenance of businesses. As a business owner, commercial janitorial services can help boost productivity and impress potential customers. Commercial cleaning companies provide dusting, trash and recycling, construction cleaning, building maintenance, and mopping, among other tasks.
In addition to the services listed above, commercial cleaning companies can also function as post-construction cleaners. This makes commercial cleaning companies a convenient cleaning option for business owners.
There are a lot of businesses that claim to offer commercial cleaning services. This can make it difficult for you as a business owner to select the perfect commercial cleaning company. When selecting a commercial cleaning company, it is important to distinguish the actual professionals from those that claim to be professionals. Below are some steps to help you find the perfect commercial cleaning company for your business.
What Is A Commercial Cleaning Company
Before discussing the steps to find a perfect commercial cleaning company, it is important to know what a commercial cleaning company is.
A commercial cleaning company is a company that provides janitorial services to businesses. Commercial cleaning companies usually perform their services at the end of business hours. In certain situations, commercial cleaning companies can also perform their services during business hours. In addition to the services listed above, commercial cleaning companies perform advanced services such as window, commercial carpet, and machine floor cleaning.
Having discussed what commercial cleaning companies are, let’s move on to finding the perfect commercial cleaning company.
How To Find The Perfect Commercial Cleaning Company
- Company experience and reputation: When selecting a commercial cleaning company, it is important to consider its reputation and experience. This is because employees of a commercial cleaning company usually perform their duties after you and your employees have gone home for the day.
Years of experience, industries served, and references are good guidelines that you can use to vet commercial cleaning companies before hiring.
- Company employee screening and training policy: Professional commercial cleaning companies take special care to hire the most trustworthy employees with the right qualifications. Before hiring a commercial cleaning company, you should ask about their training and hiring protocols. You should also ensure that the company performs background checks on potential employees. Professional cleaning companies also ensure that federal and state laws are followed while hiring.
- Ensure that the company is bonded and insured: Before hiring a commercial cleaning company, it is important to ensure that they have appropriate insurance policies. You can request a certificate of insurance (COI) from the cleaning company. Professional cleaning companies always ensure that they maintain a full insured status. A fully insured status includes general liability, workers compensation, commercial bonding, theft and auto insurance, among others.
After hiring a commercial cleaning company, it is advisable to request their COI annually to ensure they remain fully insured.
- Conduct a reputation check: You can perform a reputation check on a commercial cleaning company. A reputation check is usually performed if you are not satisfied with the background checks performed on a commercial cleaning company. A reputation check involves asking about businesses the cleaning company has worked for and obtaining recommendations from those companies. You should also find out why those businesses stopped working with the commercial cleaning company.
- Find out if they employ long term staff: You should also find out if the cleaning company hires long term staff or short-term quick labor. This can help you understand the professionalism of the cleaning company working for you.
- Full-service capability: A commercial cleaning company with full-service capability can provide a wide range of cleaning solutions. Services offered by a full-service commercial cleaning company include five times a week evening cleaning services, HVAC vent cleaning every month, buffing all wax floor surfaces every four months, yearly carpet cleaning services, machine scouring of entrance floors and lobbies every four months, window cleaning every six months, and yearly waxing and stripping of wax floor surfaces.
Your Trusted Commercial Cleaning Company!
Commercial janitorial services are an aspect of building maintenance services commerce. Finding the perfect commercial cleaning company as a business owner ensures that you have convenient, professional cleaning services. J&S Building Maintenance, Inc is a janitorial and commercial cleaning company that offers a broad range of services. We deliver services in many industries including office buildings, healthcare facilities, daycare centres, data centres, and more. Contact us today and we will begin your turn-key cleaning program!